The COVID-19 coronavirus is currently affecting many regions around the world.
Guests are welcome to request your accommodation for this summer and winter. Book directly with us to enjoy the best rate on every reservation. Please feel free to send us email email@example.com or call +358 40 560 3115 for more information.
We are glad to inform that we re-opened our Nova restaurant breakfast buffet service. Our a la carte service in the evening time at Nova restaurant remains closed. Good food is our passion, but health and safety are even more important to us. We will announce here on our website when we reopen. Welcome again to enjoy the surprising combination of flavours.
When guests check into Nova Skyland hotels over the next few months, they will notice a number of additions to the company’s regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. These include the following:
Our commitment to cleanliness and service:
– All room equipped with private entrance, private sauna and single room air conditioning.
– According to the situation, we may consider modifying its operational practices for dining service.
– Arrange for contactless check-in, check-out, all meals without face-to-face contact upon guest’s request.
– WhatsApp communication is available.
– Extra daily cleaning service is available with extra fee and upon guest’s request.
– Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines.
– Placing Hand sanitizing in each guest’s room, hotel entrances, front desks and restaurant cashier.
– Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guests’ public areas and room areas lobby areas, door handles, light switches, TV remotes, thermostats and more.
– Guest Directory and brochure have been removed from all guestrooms to minimize any risks.
– Complimentary luggage delivery service. Disinfect and clean Guest luggage.
– Arranged prepaid private transportation upon guest’s request.
– Providing thermometers and face masks to all guests upon request.
We understand flexibility is key during uncertain times. Thus from now on when making a new booking, our valued guest can choose the rate with different terms.
– Flexible cancellation rate: Booking can be cancelled 7/60 days prior to arrival without extra charges.
– Basic rate: cancellation terms based on different seasons, with the partial payment policy.
We have updated our reservation and cancellation policies to provide more flexibility and peace of mind when booking a stay with us.
For guests with existing reservations or new reservations, if the travels are cancelled due to official travel restrictions as a result of COVID-19 pandemic, non-refundable booking can be moved within 2 year from the original date. If the room rate on the new dates is higher than the original dates, the price difference is to be paid by the guests. Guest must contact us at least 7 days prior to arrival. All cancellations shall be made during business days (Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 16.00 +2 GMT). Requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Nova Skyland Hotel.
For reservations made via third parties, including online travel agents(i.e., Booking.com, Expedia, etc.), travel professionals or as part of group booking, guests will need to contact your booking provider or meeting planner and refer to their terms and conditions regarding refunds and cancellation fees.
As Nova Skyland closely monitors the global situation, we are following the direction of the World Health Organization and relevant local health and government authorities. We will continue to stay in touch and provide you with updates as they become available. We recognize that these are challenging times and whenever you are ready to travel, our colleagues look forward to welcoming you.
We will continue to update this page regularly with the latest information.
Last updated on 12 December 2020