Best Rate Guarantee
Terms and Conditions
If you haven’t booked with us and you find a lower rate elsewhere, we are more than happy to match the rate. Please send us an email and request a claim form and we will make it happen.
Nova Skyland Hotel will honour that competing rate and provide the individual that submitted the valid claim match the rate and offer you complimentary 2-way airport transfer the competing rate per room per night.
For a claim to be eligible under the Best Rate Guarantee, it must be contacted us via Email and filled in our claim form.
Guests with Nova Skyland Hotel’s website booking:
- A claim form must be filled in and send back to us within seven (7) days after completing your valid room booking on any Nova Skyland Hotel website to make a claim under the Best Rate Guarantee.
Customers without a booking:
- A claim must be submitted at least seven (7) days prior to the standard check-in time at the applicable Nova Skyland Hotel.
A claim form may be rejected by Nova Skyland Hotel if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a non-Nova Skyland Hotel Hotels website or mobile application that is in an unsupported language.
Only one claim may be submitted in connection with any confirmed reservation. The name on the submitted claim form for such claims must match the name on the relevant confirmed reservation.
The Best Rate Guarantee will be offered provided that the following conditions are met.
- Both rates, the rate booked through Nova Skyland Hotel’s websites and the lower comparison rate found, must be:
- A currently available published room rate available online or on a mobile application.
- For the same arrival date, same hotel, same number of guests, same room type (category, size, bedding, view).
- With the same inclusions ( tax(VAT), currency, food and beverage items, other inclusive items).
- With the same booking conditions (minimum length of stay, minimum advance booking, advance purchase, deposit, change and cancellation policies or other conditions).
- Different by a minimum of EUR 1.
- If the Best Rate Guarantee claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights’ accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the comparison rate is found.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to the following:
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g. corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates).
- Rates offered pursuant to direct mail or email solicitations, requiring a credit card in order to view the competing rate, or the use of discount codes or coupons to book such competing rates, or otherwise not intended for the general public.
- Rates offered by opaque providers (e.g. Expedia Package, Priceline or any secret deal) that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made.
- Rates offered on on-request websites and mobile applications that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations, including, without limitation, any such websites or mobile applications that require five minutes or more to validate a reservation.
- Rates displayed on websites that do not provide the ability to make a reservation directly (e.g. metasearch engines).
- Rates for packages or bundles.
- Individual rate plans not offered to the general public.
- Rates which are published due to technical or system errors.
- Rate variations due to currency exchange rate fluctuations.
Validity and Extent of Guarantee
- Nova Skyland Hotel is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel (e.g. a call centre, a non-Nova Skyland Hotel booking channel).
Customers with a Nova Skyland Hotel’s website booking:
- In the event that a Best Rate Guarantee claim is validated, Nova Skyland will adjust the rate on the confirmed reservation to the lowest available rate that Nova Skyland is able to verify, a rate which may be different than the rate that was indicated on the applicable claim form.
A valid Best Rate Guarantee claim may be invalidated if:
- The name on the submitted claim form does not match the guest’s name on the relevant reservation.
- Any changes are made to the relevant reservation after such reservation is made.
In case of dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision