Autumn & Winter Experience Package 2020-2021
Terms & Condition
– Autumn Experience package availability exclusive for Nova Guests.
– Winter Experience package availability exclusive for Nova Guests with minimum 2 nights stay accommodation booking.
– Autumn & Winter Experience package are on A First-come, First-served Basis. Semi-private tour with no more than a maximum of 8 people.
– If not otherwise stated in the offer, children of 0-3 years are free of charge. Children price refer to ages 4-14 years old.
– All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
– Safaris can be booked privately upon request (subject to availability) for the minimum charge of 5 full paying adults.
– Content of the program can be changed or cancelled due to weather in the end of program period.
– Tours include return transfer from Nova Skyland Hotel.
– Guest shall wait for their pick-up at the given meeting time and point notified by Nova Skyland Hotel.
– All the pick-up times are subject to a 15-minute difference depending on the other participants joining the tours.
– No refund of the Safari will be made if the guest misses the pick-up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated meeting point.
– As the responsible organizer of all safari, Nova Skyland Hotel reserves the right to possible changes include price, duration and ways of transportation without prior notification. This also applies to cases in which the weather conditions are disadvantageous.
– Nova Skyland Hotel withholds the right to not responsible for an accident that has been caused by a slight negligence or customers own negligence.
– Customer are highly encouraged to purchase personal travel insurance which covers insurance for the activity to be participated.
Winter Experience package – Aurora Borealis Picnic information
– The Auroras are an unpredictable natural phenomenon, our safaris and activities in evening are made to give you the chance to observe them, but we cannot guarantee that they will appear.
– To request for Re-schedule Aurora Picnic shall be made in writing by e-mail / text message or request at reception. At lease 4 hours before activity started. The requested changes are subject to the written approval of Nova Skyland Hotel. Any changes to reservations depend on availability.
Winter Experience package – Husky Safari information
– We cannot allow pregnant guest to join Husky Sled Ride.
Terms & Condition
– We currently only accept Bank Transfer, Credit card.
– All bank fees need to be covered by clients. 100% of payment has to be received on our account to confirm activities program.
– Activity payment and cancellation terms and conditions are followed by each guest accommodation terms and conditions.
– In case of dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision