Luxury Winter package 2020-2021
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Condition
- Check-in at 3 pm, check-out at 11 am.
- All rates shown are included breakfast, final cleaning and local taxes.
- All reservations are for accommodation purposes only.
- Booking must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- If not otherwise stated in the offer, children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Additional 5th guest supplement charge – Winter Luxury Package 200€ per person.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with corporate rate, contract rate, group rate or any other offers.
- The availability and price of the rooms may change if changes are made to the final reservation.
- In case of a dispute the hotel has the right to make the final decision.
- 100% of the estimated total is non-refundable. No cancellation are allowed once the booking is confirmed.
- Booking can be moved any date before 31st March 2021 without extra handling fee and price difference.
- Booking can be also moved any date between 1st December 2021 – 31st March 2022. If the room rate on the new dates is higher than the original dates, the price difference is to be paid by the guests.
- To change the booking, guest must contact us at least 7 days prior to arrival. All cancellations shall be made during business days (Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 16.00 +2 GMT). Requested cancellations and amendment are subject to the written approval of Nova Skyland Hotel.
- We recommend to have a travel insurance for unexpected cancellations.
- If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com
- If the travels are cancelled due to official travel restrictions as a result of COVID-19 pandemic, non-refundable booking can be cancelled or get a voucher. Guest must contact us at least 7 days prior to arrival. All cancellations shall be made during business days (Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 16.00 +2 GMT). Requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Nova Skyland Hotel.
- 100% deposit payment will be required upon reservation.
- Payments accepted by Nova Skyland: bank transfer, credit card. The customer is responsible for all service fees charged by the bank.
- A bank transfer must reach our account within 5 working days. We have the right to release all preliminary reservations without notice if the payment has not reached our account in time.
Private ‘’Kota’’ dinner experience
17.00 – 18.30 | 19.00 – 20.30 | 21.00 – 22.30
- 3 course menu:
Starter: Wild mushroom soup and potato flat bread(LL)
Main: Fire roasted salmon & Bearnaise with cashew and lingonberry salad(L,G)
Grilled reindeer sausage & rosemary sauce with cashew and lingonberry salad(L,G)
L=Lactose free, G=Gluten free, LL=Low lactose
Private ‘’Kota’’ dinner experience General information
- Main course selection must be the same for the whole group.
- Group main course selection is required to be informed upon table reservation confirmation.
- Table reservation is necessary to confirm at least 1 day prior.
- Beverages are not included in the ‘Nova Skyland Winter Luxury Package’ price.
- In case of no show, 15 minutes after the reservation time, we reserve the right to release the table.
- Special dietary requirements (lactose free, gluten free, allergic to nuts, vegan or vegetarian) can be catered for however we must be advised at the time of booking.
Private airport transfer
- Let us know which flight you will be arriving and departing, at least one week prior and we’ll pick you up from the airport.
Husky Safari & Visit Husky Farm (Private departure)
- Activity Time:
20-25 minutes Husky Sled Ride (passenger in sledge), husky farm visit, sausage cooked in the open fire, cookies and hot juice, private return transfer from/to Nova Skyland Hotel, guiding, thermal clothes
Aurora Borealis Picnic & Smoked Salmon (Private for hotel guest)
- Activity Time:
Aurora borealis picnic, Fish Grilling/Fish Smoking at an open fire, hot drinks, return transfer from/to Nova Skyland Hotel, guiding, thermal clothes
Safari Programme General information
- Safari Programme availability exclusive for Nova Guests.
- Safari Programme are on A First-come, First-served Basis. Semi-private tour with no more than a maximum of 8 people.
- Content of the program can be changed or cancelled due to weather in the end of program period.
- Tours include return transfer from Nova Skyland Hotel.
- Guest shall wait for their pick-up at the given meeting time and point notified by Nova Skyland Hotel.
- All the pick-up times are subject to a 15-minute difference depending on the other participants joining the tours.
- No refund of the Safari will be made if the guest misses the pick-up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated meeting point.
- As the responsible organizer of all safari, Nova Skyland Hotel reserves the right to possible changes include price, duration and ways of transportation without prior notification. This also applies to cases in which the weather conditions are disadvantageous.
- Nova Skyland Hotel withholds the right to not responsible for an accident that has been caused by a slight negligence or customers own negligence.
- Customer are highly encouraged to purchase personal travel insurance which covers insurance for the activity to be participated.
Winter Experience package – Aurora Borealis Picnic information
- The Auroras are an unpredictable natural phenomenon, our safaris and activities in evening are made to give you the chance to observe them, but we cannot guarantee that they will appear.
- To request for Re-schedule Aurora Picnic shall be made in writing by e-mail / text message or request at reception. At lease 4 hours before activity started. The requested changes are subject to the written approval of Nova Skyland Hotel. Any changes to reservations depend on availability.
Winter Experience package – Husky Safari information
- We cannot allow pregnant guest to join Husky Sled Ride.