Winter Adventure package 2020-2021
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Condition
- Check-in at 3 pm, check-out at 11 am.
- All rates shown are included breakfast, final cleaning and local taxes.
- All reservations are for accommodation purposes only.
- Booking must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- If not otherwise stated in the offer, children of 0-3 years are free of charge.
- For the package staying any night between 23rd – 26th December – Additional 150€ per package.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with corporate rate, contract rate, group rate or any other offers.
- The availability and price of the rooms may change if changes are made to the final reservation.
- In case of a dispute the hotel has the right to make the final decision.
- 100% of the estimated total is non-refundable. No cancellation are allowed once the booking is confirmed.
- Booking can be moved any date before 31st March 2021 without extra handling fee and price difference.
- Booking can be also moved any date between 1st December 2021 – 31st March 2022. If the room rate on the new dates is higher than the original dates, the price difference is to be paid by the guests.
- Booking can be cancelled 7 days prior to arrival without extra charges.
7 days before arrival, 100% of the estimated total is non-refundable.
- To change the booking, guest must contact us at least 7 days prior to arrival. All cancellations shall be made during business days (Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 16.00 +2 GMT). Requested cancellations and amendment are subject to the written approval of Nova Skyland Hotel.
- We recommend to have a travel insurance for unexpected cancellations.
- If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com
- If the travels are cancelled due to official travel restrictions as a result of COVID-19 pandemic, non-refundable booking can be cancelled or get a voucher. Guest must contact us at least 7 days prior to arrival. All cancellations shall be made during business days (Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 16.00 +2 GMT). Requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Nova Skyland Hotel.
- 100% deposit payment will be required upon reservation.
- Payments accepted by Nova Skyland: bank transfer, credit card. The customer is responsible for all service fees charged by the bank.
- A bank transfer must reach our account within 5 working days. We have the right to release all preliminary reservations without notice if the payment has not reached our account in time.
2 h Snowmobile Experience
This snowmobile adventure offers fantastic opportunity to learn how to master the art of driving a snowmobile. During the safari we stop for a break to enjoy hot drinks and the silence of the wilderness.
- Activity Time:
Winter clothing, snowmobile instructions and snowmobile safari 2 persons per snowmobile, driving time approx. 1,5 hours, hot drinks with biscuits, guiding
Aurora Ice Floating
Dip yourself into frozen lake under the Auroras and let your mind rest, sounds bizarre doesn’t it! Tonight this is possible when go for a private secret venue. This guided floating is totally safe with a high quality rescue suit that covers your whole body and keeps you dry. As you have your own clothing under the suit you will not get cold even in the open 0 degree water. The circumstances are truly arctic! If the weather is clear we can see beautiful stars and may even get to marvel magnificent Northern Lights.
- Activity Time:
Winter clothing, transfers, floating and floating equipment, hot drinks and guiding
Safari Programme General information
- Content of the program can be changed or cancelled due to weather in the end of program period.
- Tours include return transfer from Nova Skyland Hotel.
- Guest shall wait for their pick-up at the given meeting time and point notified by Nova Skyland Hotel.
- All the pick-up times are subject to a 15-minute difference depending on the other participants joining the tours.
- No refund of the Safari will be made if the guest misses the pick-up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated meeting point.
- As the responsible organizer of all safari, Nova Skyland Hotel reserves the right to possible changes include price, duration and ways of transportation without prior notification. This also applies to cases in which the weather conditions are disadvantageous.
- Nova Skyland Hotel withholds the right to not responsible for an accident that has been caused by a slight negligence or customers own negligence.
- Customer are highly encouraged to purchase personal travel insurance which covers insurance for the activity to be participated.
2 h Snowmobile Experience General information
Each person driving a snowmobile must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driving license (B). Please remember to take your driving license with you.
Two persons per snowmobile. For groups of 3 persons or other odd number of people, we highly recommend purchasing one single driver supplement.
Snowmobile driver is held liable for any damages caused to the vehicle. Personal self-liability is max. 900 €/person/snowmobile/case of accident. By purchasing a 15 € self-liability insurance before the start of the safari, you reduce the amount of self-liability down to max. 150 €/person/snowmobile/case of accident. Self-liability insurance is personal and valid in one snowmobile safari.
Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We highly recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s comfort and safety.
If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
Aurora Ice Floating General information
- Please note, this program is not suitable for small children, minimum height for floating is 120 cm.
- The Northern Lights are an unpredictable natural phenomenon and our evening safaris are made to give you a chance to observe them, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that they will appear.